Advertise Here!Call +234 (0) 8035007778
Unique Benefits of attending the International Conference on Computer Security and Cybercrime in Africa
1. The event provides current, compelling and comprehensive content on Information
security. Do you need information on the latest tools and technologies? Or do you require the right perspective and direction from experts? Are you trying to fashion out the Information Security strategy for your organization? Do you need to network with your peers and colleagues in industry? This is the ONLY event in Africa that brings Information security value, learning, networking and opportunity together in one place.
2. With the growing dependence on information and communications assets, placing security lower than price, performance and other features of ICT makes us more vulnerable. It isn't a secret - Information security will be a priority in 2006 and the years ahead. And this year's conference is just what you need to handle the opportunities and challenges.
3. The conference provides knowledge, insight and networking for a more secure and compliant infrastructure. Information security is about enhancing the confidentiality, availability, integrity, compliance and risk mitigation of your organization. You therefore need to participate in this high level conference to learn about innovative solutions that can keep you, your organization and your society secure.
4. It isn't just a learning opportunity. It's a great opportunity to develop new contacts and prospects during the event. As a networking forum it throws up opportunities to build strategic partnerships and relationships. Sharing information, learning and communicating.
5. It is a unique learning event. Get access to current techniques, technologies strategies for protecting your valuable data from the major security risks associated with information technology today. Do you want to be part of current and future Information security developments in Africa? You MUST learn how to tackle the key technology issues that will affect you, your business and your society. You MUST attend this event.
Date & Venue for the International Conference on Computer Security
and Cybercrime in Africa:
· HBF 9B Omo Osagie street, Off Okotie Eboh, (Beside ChinaTown), SW Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria
· March 28 -30, 2006.
Registration is already in progress for the International Security and Cybercrime Conference and you can make payment now. Conference Participation fee is N25,000 / $200 / 200 GBP Pounds (covers Lunch & Resource Materials).
(SPECIAL OFFER of N15,000 REGISTRATION FEE FOR
FIRST 10 PARTICIPANTS to REGISTER)
and commitments for the International Security and Cybercrime Conference can only be made on a first come, first served basis. You must
please arrange with us as soon as possible. Bookings will only be
confirmed after you have made payment. Unfortunately no exceptions will
and Payment for the International Security and Cybercrime Conference for participants outside
further enquiries on the International Security and Cybercrime Conference please contact:
Tel: 07052509148, 08035007778, 01-7940562, 01- 8958064.
DevNet & INFOPOINT
E-Mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 234-1-7938327; 08062374707
Do you Have to Say? Post
Your Comments about this content resource Here.
DISRUPT THE STATUS QUO!
Ideas are not enough. You must be action oriented to improve your future.
Don't just think but act. You get results not only from thinking but from acting.
You have ideas. You want to achieve. You want opportunity.
But what are you still doing in your comfort zone? The comfort zone is a dangerous place.
"I wanted to", "I was going to" cannot put on a light bulb, not to talk of moving you forward.
Aren't you tired of hoping and criticizing? Stop defending status quo that locks you down.
GO on the offensive now with IT Education and Empowerment.
What is the use of ideas without action?
Start becoming the achiever you deserve to be.
MAKE SURE THERE IS NO STANDING ROOM FOR EXCUSES.