Advertise Here!Call +234 (0) 8035007778
5 Reasons to Attend the 2nd Annual Security Africa Summit 2009 Ghana 1st - 4th December 2009
10 Sep 2009 - MIS Training Institute and the African Information Security Association (AISA) are pleased to announce that the 2nd Annual Security Africa Summit 2009 will be taking place at the La Palm Royal Beach Hotel, Accra on 1st - 4th December 2009. An exclusive 10% discount is available for AISA contacts. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your discount or to receive more information.
Five reasons to attend:
1. Hear from a leading international speaker panel who will tackle security issues in an African context. Case study examples will be used to provide solutions to the most critical, tactical and strategic security challenges of key importance to African businesses. Hear speakers from African Development Bank, Bank of England, Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative, Microsoft Ltd, MTN Nigeria, Addax Petroleum Development, Information Security Group of Africa, Cadbury plc and many more. View the full list of speakers
2. An unrivalled networking opportunity. The summit is Africa's premier event for security directors from across business and government. It provides a unique opportunity to expand your contacts and build trusted relationships with security peers from across Africa and the rest of the world.
3. An interactive format: a crisis simulation exercise led by internationally acclaimed ‘dirty bomb' expert, Dr. Sally Lievesley, focused roundtables, intelligent and lively panel debates and a breakfast briefing on security for banks. All of this ensures you gain the maximum value from your time at the summit.
4. Security Directors' Roundtable - EXTRA DAY ADDED BY DEMAND! Your chance to benchmark security tactics with peers from around the world and discuss sensitive security incidents in confidence. Security directors demonstrate how to use security metrics to demonstrate security as a business enabler; the human factor and facing new financial realities.
5. Reinvigorate and bring together your team to tackle the latest security threats discussed at the summit. The summit provides you with the ideal opportunity to harness ways to increase positive responses to security and demonstrate to your company how security can be seen as a business enabler.
"Security issues will continue to be of global concern for many
years to come. Africa must
not be left behind."
Director Security, Central Bank of Nigeria
event has widened & improved my scope in investigations. The benefit
cannot be overemphasised. Keep it up!"
Chief Security Officer, Planet One Entertainment Limited, Nigeria
AISA Content is provided by Jidaw Systems on behalf of The African Information Security Association (AISA)
Jidaw Systems Limited (Jidaw) is an information technology solution provider that specializes in IT Consulting, e-business, Content provision, Web Publishing, Computer Networking and Training. Jidaw Systems Limited, developed and runs www.jidaw.com .
IT Career Development.
A major focus of Jidaw (Mastercomputers) is the promotion of IT Career Development. Jidaw presents
FREE IT Career Seminars
The Best Job in Information Technology
Success in IT Business (SITB) training program is designed to help individuals develop the Skills and Attitudes required to Create and Grow Profitable and Successful Information Technology (IT) businesses. Being Your Own Boss is the best IT job in Nigeria because what you do and how you do it in your information technology business is all up to you.
SITB is designed for Aspiring and Start-up entrepreneurs in the IT arena. Be Your Own Boss! Create Your Own Jobs! Become a Provider! Become a Wealth Creator!
Your Guide to taking the Right IT Career Decisions
What Do you Have to Say? Post Your Comments about this Content Resource Here.
November 3, 2009
Temidayo Adesina of Ondo, Ondo state, Nigeria says:
A good initiative. Hope it will not just be another talk shop but will have real practical action.
DISRUPT THE STATUS QUO!
Ideas are not enough. You must be action oriented to improve your future.
Don't just think but act. You get results not only from thinking but from acting.
You have ideas. You want to achieve. You want opportunity.
But what are you still doing in your comfort zone? The comfort zone is a dangerous place.
"I wanted to", "I was going to" cannot put on a light bulb, not to talk of moving you forward.
Aren't you tired of hoping and criticizing? Stop defending status quo that locks you down.
GO on the offensive now with IT Education and Empowerment.
What is the use of ideas without action?
Start becoming the achiever you deserve to be.
MAKE SURE THERE IS NO STANDING ROOM FOR EXCUSES.