Advertise Here!Call +234 (0) 8035007778
Job Tips: Beware of Job Scams
Please use the following tips to protect yourself from
falling prey to job scams and fraudulent job/employment offers
- Jidaw Systems Ltd / Jidaw.com (Jidaw) has not engaged any individual or organization to recruit staff on its behalf. Anyone who contacts you claiming to be recruiting for Jidaw is a fraud. Such people are not working on behalf of Jidaw. Please do not respond or pay any attention to such people or organizations. All job postings for Jidaw and other organizations are posted online.
Only respond to job vacancies on reliable websites you visit and in mailing lists or newsletters you subscribe to. Most unsolicited e-mails are fraudulent.
- Don't pay money for getting a job. No responsible employer or employment agency will charge you or ask you for money, for getting you a job.
- Don't disclose your personal/financial details to people or organizations you don't know.
- Report any fraudulent propositions to the local law enforcement agencies and Anti-scam agencies.
- No employment service can guarantee that they will get you a job. If they do simply walk away. There are real and genuine offers ahead. Most employers will only offer you employment after assessing and meeting you through job recruitment processes.
- Don't be fixated with guarantees or silver
bullets. The best guarantee is the quality of your job search
online resources carefully, Do your research , Get creative and Be
Opportunity and Job Search Tips Are you out of work, unemployed, looking for a new job, searching for opportunities, preparing for an interview? Then you need these tips to enhance your job search. Create opportunity for yourself. Make Yourself the best candidate for the job!
Check current Jobs Nigeria Announcements
Jidaw.com does not entertain correspondence in respect of the positions listed on the site. Qualified Candidates should follow specified directives for each position
Jidaw.com wishes you safety and all the best with your interview preparation, resume, personal networking and your other job-hunting, career opportunity efforts!
Do you Have to Say? Post
Your Comments about this Content Resource Here.
DISRUPT THE STATUS QUO!
Ideas are not enough. You must be action oriented to improve your future.
Don't just think but act. You get results not only from thinking but from acting.
You have ideas. You want to achieve. You want opportunity.
But what are you still doing in your comfort zone? The comfort zone is a dangerous place.
"I wanted to", "I was going to" cannot put on a light bulb, not to talk of moving you forward.
Aren't you tired of hoping and criticizing? Stop defending status quo that locks you down.
GO on the offensive now with IT Education and Empowerment.
What is the use of ideas without action?
Start becoming the achiever you deserve to be.
MAKE SURE THERE IS NO STANDING ROOM FOR EXCUSES.