Advertise Here!Call +234 (0) 8035007778
Jidaw's FREE Insider Report: The Reality of IT Entrepreneurship
- Do they want you to know? Will they ever tell you?
Purpose. Perceptions. Business Opportunity. Self Empowerment.
Career Value. Growth
Entrepreneurship is becoming a buzzword globally. But what really is the reality of Entrepreneurship, especially IT Entrepreneurship.
These are the days of the global meltdown, the global economic and financial crisis, economic tsunami, global recession. What about jobs? Jobs? Job security is dead.
Let's take a look at The World Today
Here are some headlines that should paint a clearer picture:
- Marks and Spencer, the largest fashion retailer in the UK cut 1,200 jobs in Jan 2009
- US job loss of 651,000 jobs in Feb 2009; US President plans for 4 million jobs by end of 2010
- Price of light sweet crude fell to less than $US40 in early 2009, against world record price of $US150 set in June, 2008
- Central bank of Kuwait, OPEC's 3rd-largest producer, confirms revenue from oil has more than halved
- More than 6 million graduates in China seek jobs - BBC Website
- Zain may sack 2,000 in Africa, Middle 'East - Guardian Newspaper
- Nigerian Naira Crashes Further - Vanguard Newspaper -13-01-2009
- 40 million Nigerians Unemployed- Thisday Newspaper -25/02/09
- Poverty is widespread in Nigeria, despite abundant resources. UNDP ranks Nigeria as 151 out of the 177 countries - United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Global meltdown can be a blessing -Okonjo -Iweala
But is it all doomsday? Not quite. Just look at the last comment on the list from Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (former Finance Minister of Nigeria).
One of the outcomes of the current situation should be an emergence of new age, new world, new economy entrepreneurs. The career world is leaving the age of paid employment, regular income and guaranteed jobs. We must change our mindsets to face the reality of entrepreneurship - the reality of IT entrepreneurship.
The Reality of IT Entrepreneurship
- Do they want you to know? Will they ever tell you?
- Believe it or not, Entrepreneurship is a key requirement in the new economy of ideas, agility and innovation. DID YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE NOW IN THE AGE OF SMALL GIANTS?
- In the age of the Internet, lifelong learning, rapid change associated with technology, you cannot ignore the main change driver - the Information Technology Entrepreneur. These are the people who made Microsoft, Amazon.com, CNN, Dell, Satellite TV possible. THEY HAVE CHANGED THE WORLD! They abound in all sectors and in all countries. Just like poverty, entrepreneurship wears no tribal marks. DID YOU KNOW THAT ANYBODY CAN BECOME AN ENTREPRENEUR?!
- In an economy where depression has taken root worry is not the answer. "The problem is not the problem; the problem is how we respond to the problem". What we need to do as individuals, organizations is to become more competitive. And what is the tool of competitiveness? You cannot get past Information Technology (IT). Information and communications technologies (ICTs) affect all sectors - and the way we live, work and interact - every aspect of our lives. We must all use technology to perform at our best in the knowledge economy OR WE WILL LAG BEHIND. There can be NO knowledge economy of overall prosperity for ALL unless the rural populace, urban poor as well as micro and small entities are digitally empowered. DID YOU KNOW THAT DIGITAL EXCLUSION IS ONE OF THE MAJOR REASONS FOR CHRONIC UNDERDEVELOPMENT?.
For the first time, Aspiring & Start-up IT Entrepreneurs now have an uncommon, hard-to-find opportunity to learn first hand from the real world ideas & experience of REAL IT Entrepreneurs
THIS IS NOT AN ACADEMIC RESEARCH OR LECTURE SERIES - FOR THE FIRST TIME THE IT ENTREPRENEUR WILL INFORM, COUNSEL, GUIDE, TALK AND DISCUSS WITH YOU ONE-ON-ONE ON IT ENTREPRENEURSHIP.
Get the cold, hard facts that will shock you out of your slumber!
BONUS - Participants gain FREE membership of the Network of Aspiring & Startup IT Entrepreneurs in Africa (NASITEA)
N5,000 (LIMITED TIME OFFER)
Surprisingly affordable & yet of Immense, Incalculable Value. Seize Your opportunity
Jidaw Systems Limited is the originator of the IT Entrepreneurship Guide series - Success in IT Business programs and a Foremost Authority on IT Career development. Jidaw Systems is a NASITEA partner.
Turn Your Ideas into profitable IT ventures! Realize Your dreams!
Incredible, mind-opening, self-empowerment, Proven and Practical Success Strategies for starting Your New IT Business Venture!
Tel: 01-7940562, 01- 8958064, 07028186892, 08035007778. 08052647395
Do you Have to Say? Post
Your Comments about this content resource Here.
May 4, 2009
Y. Suleiman of Kebbi State, Nigeria says:
I can't wait to download the report. I know I know the importance of entrepreneurship, but just this intro has brought it home to me. It looks promising. Thank You, Jidaw!
DISRUPT THE STATUS QUO!
Ideas are not enough. You must be action oriented to improve your future.
Don't just think but act. You get results not only from thinking but from acting.
You have ideas. You want to achieve. You want opportunity.
But what are you still doing in your comfort zone? The comfort zone is a dangerous place.
"I wanted to", "I was going to" cannot put on a light bulb, not to talk of moving you forward.
Aren't you tired of hoping and criticizing? Stop defending status quo that locks you down.
GO on the offensive now with IT Education and Empowerment.
What is the use of ideas without action?
Start becoming the achiever you deserve to be.
MAKE SURE THERE IS NO STANDING ROOM FOR EXCUSES.