Advertise Here!Call +234 (0) 8035007778
What people say about Jidaw Systems:
1) " I'm satisfied with the training, all aspects were lucidly treated" Olayinka Balogun Programmes Coordinator Legal Research & Resource Development Centre, Yaba Lagos.
2) "Jidaw is a great company. The instructors were simply wonderful" Olasoji Salam, Journalist, Daily times of Nigeria Plc.
3) "Jidaw has given me a better understanding of how the Internet works; the advantages of interconnectivity in the banking industry and most importantly, online security and controls." Olajide Funminiyi Gulf Bank of Nigeria Plc, Victoria Island Lagos.
4) "The Company's presentation was both lucid and stimulating. The lecturers showed full mastering of the subject mater" Dr. Biodun Ogunyemi Lecturer, Ogun State University, Ago Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria.
5) "Its wonder how this company simplified the advantages of the Internet and its many uses" Peter Ogundengha, Associate Solicitor, Obafunke Akinkugbe & Co., Lagos
6) "I now understand the working and uses of www, e-mail, discussion groups, modem, Thanks to Jidaw Systems." A.O. Dada, Asst. Chief Registrar High Court of Lagos State, Lagos.
7) "I'm most impressed with the 'HOW TO' approach of Jidaw Training" S.O.T Allen (Mrs.) Director, Planning, Research & Statistics High Court of Lagos State, Lagos.
8) "The training is simply wonderful. It has given me all I need to know on interbank networking" Jegede A.A. Manager, Union Bank Plc, Lagos.
9) "The Company has succeeded in creating a real excitement in me. In short, they did a good job" Cecilia A. Adigun (Mrs.) Principal Librarian, High Court of Lagos State, Lagos
10) "I'm impressed with the practical approach to the training. The programme has added more skills and better ways of doing my job." Olajunlu John Oluwafemi Operation Supervisor, Merchant Bank Ltd. Lagos
11) "It is refreshing, and I wish it will continue....." Popoola System Analyst EcoBank Nigeria Plc. Lagos
12) "It's wonderful experience, Jidaw Systems has full grasp of the subject matter." Dr. Iyabode Adeyefa Dept of Human Nutrition, College of Medicine, University of Ibadan
13) " The school must find ways of having this type of Course on a regularly basis, staff and students need it" Mrs. N. Nwagbara Guidance Counsellor, Queen's College, Yaba, Lagos
"I enjoyed the introduction to search engine, www, Microsoft windows
and other on-line services. The company - Jidaw Systems, really makes
the difference" Abe Funlola The Press Club, Queen's College, Yaba,
Workshop on Windows Networking and its unique features
1. 'The Workshop has helped me discover a number of new features of Windows client and server. It has also assisted me in up dating my knowledge and boosting both my moral and confidence in the practice of my profession.'
Mr. Akinyooye Adewale, InfoTech Manager, NULEC Industries Ltd.
has enhanced my mastering the uniques features of Windows which
were not known to me before now. I have benefited greatly from the
Mr. A Lawal, PC Support Engineer, Nigerite Limited, Ikeja.
3. 'This one of most the exciting workshops I nave attended in recent times. Now, I know enough to enable me implement Windows Server in my company.'
Mr. Isibor, Efe S. Systems Analyst, AP Plc.
4. 'It's been wonderful. I never believed that so much could be impacted within 2-days. The organizers should be commended for a job well done.'
Mr. Kazeem Durodoye, Information Systems Manager,
May & Baker Nigeria Plc.
Innovation is integral to Sustainability
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime: Important Features and Sincere Impressions
Girls in ICT Day Events and Activities
Girls in ICT Day Events and Activities
Level of OSS deployment and usage in Nigeria
Students face the Reality
follow @jidawlistTweets by @jidawlist
DISRUPT THE STATUS QUO!
Ideas are not enough. You must be action oriented to improve your future.
Don't just think but act. You get results not only from thinking but from acting.
You have ideas. You want to achieve. You want opportunity.
But what are you still doing in your comfort zone? The comfort zone is a dangerous place.
"I wanted to", "I was going to" cannot put on a light bulb, not to talk of moving you forward.
Aren't you tired of hoping and criticizing? Stop defending status quo that locks you down.
GO on the offensive now with IT Education and Empowerment.
What is the use of ideas without action?
Start becoming the achiever you deserve to be.
MAKE SURE THERE IS NO STANDING ROOM FOR EXCUSES.