Advertise Here!Call +234 (0) 8035007778
A+ Certification Tech Support Training Program in Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
A+ Tech Support (Intensive) Intensive Boot Camp Training in Abuja, Nigeria is being organized by Jidaw Systems Limited (Mastercomputers) to meet the need for Tech Support knowledge and skills in Abuja, capital city of Nigeria. located in the centre of Nigeria in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
1. Why A+
One of the largest certification worldwide is the A+ Certification program The A+ Certification program was developed by the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA). The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is an association of IT industry companies with the common goal of standardized qualifications for professionals working in the industry.
A+ is a popular certification-testing program that was developed to meet the explosive growth in computer service needs. Developments in computer products and increased usage and consumption by the public have increased the need for computer servicing, repairs and maintenance. Following industry demand for a qualification to measure the knowledge and skills of IT service technicians, CompTIA brought together professionals from leading vendors to develop A+ Certification.
The A+ Certification is the most widely recognized certification program that addresses PC Repairs and Maintenance. It is funded and promoted by the major IT companies such as Compaq, Microsoft, IBM, Novell, Dell, HP, etc.
Since its launch in July 1983, A+ Certification has become a major force in IT certification.
A+ certification is a vendor neutral certification that certifies the competency of service professionals in the computer industry. It is for anyone who wants an internationally recognized credential as a competent computer service professional.
A+ is the most popular and widely recognized certification for PC Repairs and maintenance.
- It is globally accepted as the best certification for newcomers covering fundamental hardware and software skills. Since experience is a major hurdle for newcomers, this is particularly useful for starters who need build up their work experience, since Tech support is busiest area of IT.
- Additionally major computer hardware and software vendors, distributors, resellers and publications back the program.
- A+ Certification is the only generic IT support qualification in the world!
- Technicians / Professionals in tech support it is a recognized validation of their skills and experience.
- Achievement of A+ Certification shows that a person has the knowledge, skill and customer service skills necessary to successfully support PC equipment and users.
Find out more about A+ certification here:
You have certainly contacted the right people for your IT Career development.
Intensive Personalized Knowledge transfer - Learn, Interact, Question, Training By Doing NOT by Looking.
AET 002:A+ ENGINEERING THEORY
* Hardware Engineering Theory
* Core Hardware Assembly, Configuration and Upgrading
* Core Diagnosing and troubleshooting
* Core preventive Maintenance and Repairs
* Identification of Hardware Parts
* Identification of Hardware tools and Usage
* Portable Computers Maintenance & Repairs
* Printer Maintenance & Repairs
* Wireless Access Point -Infrared
OST 003: A+ OPERATING SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
* OS fundamental
* Software installation, Configuration and Upgrading
* Core Diagnosing and troubleshooting
* Software Utilities and Usage
PNT 004: PRACTICAL NETWORKING
* Network Fundamentals
* Media and Topology
* Protocols and Standards
* Network implementation/Administration
* Network Printing
* Network Troubleshooting
* Network tools and Usage
* LAN Design
PTC 006: A+ PRACTICE & CONCEPT
* Questions and Answers
* Final Exam
A+ Certification Tech Support
COST: N25,000 (for the 2modules) Weekdays
DATE: Feb 16, 2009
Payment Deadline: Feb 5, 2009
(WEEKDAYS PROGRAM): (2 Weeks). (Mon.-Fri, 9am-4pm)
(PRICING / AVAILABILITY / ALL DATES GIVEN ARE TENTATIVE UNTIL YOU REGISTER).
Registration. & Payment is in progress. Free Course manual. Class space is limited.
Space for this class is
limited. This class is available now.
Make Payment through any one of these means:
Tel: 01-7940562, 01- 8958064, 07028186892, 4808445, 08035007778.
1. Pay through any Ecobank branch in Nigeria to:
Account Name: Jidaw Systems Limited
Account Number: 1210431418
Ecobank Nigeria PLC
“I came to Jidaw to increase my knowledge base, to have the technical, practical and professional skills”
- Kazeem Adegboyega A+, N+, who concluded his A+ Diploma program at Jidaw Systems, got both A+ and N+ after A+ Diploma training at Jidaw.
- Akinyemi Awodunmila A+, CCNA, took his CCNA and A+ FastTrack training with Jidaw. According to Akinyemi, during his training at Jidaw,
"I was satisfied with Hardware, Networking, Printers, OS and Installation with practicals."
These results are independent confirmation that Jidaw's IT Training Solutions are based on experience and results.
Call 234-1-8958064, 4808445, 4964654 for the Training OFFERS, where Affordable meets High Quality. Or come over to find out why so many use Jidaw as their source of IT Knowledge.
Jidaw, We don't just teach IT, We've been empowering IT professionals
worldwide since 1995. Jidaw Systems is well known for the high
quality and standard of its training programs.
Our students are our best advertisement - Over 80% of our students come from referrals of our present and former students.
Your Training Success is our Primary Goal!
Come over in time to take advantage of these Training Offers. Our office address is:
Tell others about these opportunities, because You will be Sharing the gift of information!
NOTE: To succeed with Jidaw and in your IT Career you must possess the Drive and Motivation to achieve and advance -commitment plus effort. Come if your focus is on substance, not flashy setup or gimmicks, because the right focus leads to achievement and fulfillment.
For more coverage and information related to this topic, head to these IT Career Resource Centers:
What is A+ Certification
Benefits, Outlook & Career Opportunities for Technical Support Professionals
What Do you Have to Say? Post Your Comments about this content resource Here.
DISRUPT THE STATUS QUO!
Ideas are not enough. You must be action oriented to improve your future.
Don't just think but act. You get results not only from thinking but from acting.
You have ideas. You want to achieve. You want opportunity.
But what are you still doing in your comfort zone? The comfort zone is a dangerous place.
"I wanted to", "I was going to" cannot put on a light bulb, not to talk of moving you forward.
Aren't you tired of hoping and criticizing? Stop defending status quo that locks you down.
GO on the offensive now with IT Education and Empowerment.
What is the use of ideas without action?
Start becoming the achiever you deserve to be.
MAKE SURE THERE IS NO STANDING ROOM FOR EXCUSES.