Advertise Here!Call +234 (0) 8035007778
Announcement: Africa Trade Promotion Fair (TPF) for health and lifestyle goods and services organized by Kellow West Africa
- The Trade Promotion Fair for Health & Lifestyle Goods and Services is organized yearly by Kellow West Africa Nigeria Limited. Kellow's contacts are: +234 8055322980, +234 8023016256, +234 17414067, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com The Fair is officially listed as one of the annual Trade Fairs & Exhibitions in Nigeria. It is approved by the Federal Ministry of Commerce and Industry through the Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (NACCIMA).
Developed to promote trade in Africa this Fair is held annually in October, This year
the 7th Fair holds from 17 - 22 October
2010. It provides a credible avenue for business seeking to promote
their goods and services in Africa's most populous country and indeed
it's most commercial city. The fair is located in the central business
district of Lagos, adjacent to National Monuments like the Tafewa Balewa
Square (where Nigeria obtained its' independence), within the National
Museum, etc. It is located in a secure environment which is well served
by road and water & transport.
The Fair is beneficial to both exhibitors and visitors alike. Exhibitors enjoy the benefit of on- the- spot matchmaking, free participation in the top trade fair workshop, interaction with critical agencies and opportunity to present their products to the public. Visitors; TPF 2010 also serves as an opportunity to provide free screening for a wide section of the populace. Free services include, eye tests, blood pressure and blood sugar monitoring by Lagos State Government. Pre-Fab 9m2 Aluminum Shell scheme stands provided. Just come with your wares. No need to construct any stand by yourselves. Electricity and security provided. Fair grounds right in the heart of Lagos, Nigeria. Easily accessible to all.
It is supported by the Centre for Black and African Arts and Civilization (CBAAC) and regular collaborating agencies include the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Commission, Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC), Nigerian Shippers Council, Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON), Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) Export promotion group, Nigerian Industrial Standards (NIS), Lagos State Government National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC
7th Trade Promotion Fair for Health and Lifestyle Goods & Services 2010
Theme: "Entrepreneurship in This Vital Sector. That supports Well Being and Creates Wealth"
TRADE FAIR PRODUCT CATEGORIES.
1.Clothes & Textiles, Footwear & Fashion accessories
2.Household and Domestic Products
3. Building & Construction Materials & Systems
4. Electrical and Electronics (especially eco-friendly)
5. Energy (Green & Alternate energy technology)
6. Art, Crafts & Cultural Goods and Services
7. Sports & Well Being (Gyms, Spas, Equipment)
8. Travel, Tourism & Hospitality
9. Business Equipment & Data Processing Systems
10. Furniture & Fitting.
11. Pharmaceuticals, consumables, etc.
12. Complimentary, Traditional & Alternative Medicine
13. Agriculture & Food Products
14. Machinery (Pharmaceutical, Agriculture & Food)
15. Health & Safety Equipment (first Aid, fire fighting)
16. Health Insurance & Health Financing Services
17. Trade Promotion. Facilitation & Regulatory Services
18. Research, Scientific/Technological Breakthroughs
19. Training, Education & Publications
For More Information Contact Kellow >>
Enquires: The Chief Executive Officer, Kellow West Africa (Nigeria)
Lagos Office: 66, Campbell Street, Ground Floor, Lagos. P.O. Box 71967, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
London Office: 408, Kingston Road, Epsom, Surrey, London Kt 19 ODW
New York Office: 27, Union Square West, Ste 503, New York, NY 10003
Tel: +234 8055322980, +234 8023016256, +234 17414067
What Do you Have to Say? Post Your Comments about this content resource Here.
Innovation is integral to Sustainability
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime: Important Features and Sincere Impressions
Girls in ICT Day Events and Activities
Girls in ICT Day Events and Activities
Level of OSS deployment and usage in Nigeria
Students face the Reality